Welcome to the History Teachers’ Association of Australia
The History Teachers’ Association of Australia (Inc) seeks to:
- foster an interest in History and the teaching of History
- provide a forum for discussion and for the exchange of information relative to the teaching of History
- publish from time to time material related to History and the teaching of History
- sponsor and support all such activities as may assist History teachers and the teaching of History
- conduct programs and conferences inviting the participation of History teachers
For all further enquiries, please contact us.
The resource was designed to support teachers and students
working with the Australian Curriculum: History.
Click here to access the resource.
HTAA is a member of the Australian Alliance of Associations in Education